Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Here we go again!

At the start of this week, I called Fertility Associates to notify them of day 1 of my cycle, and started taking the Progynova (estradiol) tablets again. After checking the usual details (Have I been consistently taking folic acid? Have I been well in myself? etc) the nurse entered my information into the system, and I waited for the embryologist to call me with a plan.
I'm back on the Progynova. Three times a day, every day.
I'm back on the Progynova. Three times a day, every day.
The plan: the same as last time, more or less. I am to have a blood test late next week to check my body's response to the Progynova. This time they haven't requested a scan, most likely as last time they were happy that the results of my blood test were a good enough indicator of how thick my endometrium (uterine lining) is. All going well, two days later I'm to start the Utrogestan (progesterone) pessaries again. Then on the 25th of June we have an appointment in Christchurch to have the remaining embryo thawed and transferred into me. They have emailed me another set of consent forms (we must complete more for every cycle), a copy of the plan/timeline, and a request form for the blood test. Let's see how we go this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment